There is a Glee Season Fix now, in which there will be 22 episodes written by fanfic writers, to “fix” the season which hasn’t even aired yet.
Chill fandom. Let’s see what happen all right?
Still makes me laugh SO HARD. I couldn’t even tell you why.
Anonymous asked: Oh. You like/agree with Anita? Unfollowed. Sorry, I have no room for misandrists pretending to be feminists on my tumblr. Especially ones who fake death threats for attention like she did.
oh look guys the trash is taking itself out
imagine reading a book of all the lies you’ve told
IDK what kind of lives you all are leading, but this sounds like the boringest shit. “Yes I sent that email.” “Yeah, I like your outfit.” “I was sick.” “My mom said no” “No I wasn’t crying.” “Yes I read the Terms of Service”
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you."
Happy days R here again!
This is my traaaaaain. Everythig is better.
Now if only the Q train would have been around this weekend. I finally discovered the horror that is shuttle buses.
Un-Stress. (at Union Square - 14th & Broadway, NYC)
While wearing an Avengers t-shirt and Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie (Teen Wolf), I contemplate when I’ll start dressing like an adult. (at Somewhere in Brooklyn)
So, I was at lunch with a friend and his sister after seeing ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’, catching up on stuff and talk turned to the new series of Doctor Who - our expectations, Peter Capaldi, Jenna possibly leaving, the Matt Smith era - and his sister suddenly raises an interesting point.
"Isn’t the Matt Smith era kind of similar to Twilight?"
This caused both my friend and I to pause, and look at each other with a similar expression of puzzlement.
"Yeah - I mean the storyline is very similar," she continued "The main female character has to choose between two men from different races, makes her choice and has baby. Baby grows up abnormally fast, and ends up marrying the other man."
Despite how this theory glosses over some of the plot, it still kind of stunned me as I realisation slowly dawned on me.
I had watched a sci-fi variant of Twilight.
I think I love this a little too much.
Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
Ed Sheeran | Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
NEVER REBLOGGED SOMETHING SO FAST.